Friday, April 01, 2005

Well, Here Goes Nothing!

Welcome to Sappy Chick's Ramblings! Don't worry, you're not going to find a bunch of cheesy love poems or romantic stories on this page. "Sappy Chick" is merely a nickname jokingly given to me by my husband and other friends at work mainly because of my music choices. I have a tendency to lean toward those Lilith Fair performers, although my love of music ranges from Alison Krauss to Foo Fighters to Gwen Stefani/No Doubt to Eminem to White Stripes . . . you get the idea.

I decided to start my own page because I saw my friend Matt Mulder's site here (http://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/), and I thought it'd be pretty cool to post some of my stuff as well. However, he's had a bit more stuff published than I have, but I'm working on it!

Anyway, feel free to look around. Things will be sparse to begin with, but I think I'll be filling things in nicely.

Thanks for visiting!
Carla Grant Kilpatrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home