Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My "Fan Base" Is Spreading?

I was surfing my regular blogs today and found that I'm listed in another person's blogroll. That makes two total (unless you count my husband's blog which makes three), so now I'm included at my buddy Matt's site, 1000 Black Lines, and at Fictional Perspectives. I'm quite excited, as I'm sure you can tell.

Unfortunately, I dropped a level in the TTLB ecosystem. I'm now a Crunchy Crustacean instead of a Lowly Insect. :-( Any help would be appreciated. I know it seems silly to think it really matters, but it makes me feel special.

Anyway, I'm working on something longer to post later. I should get around to that this evening. Until then...

4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

hey, you're on my blogroll too!! :)

7/05/2005 4:53 PM  
Blogger SappyChick said...

Cool, thanks! :)

7/05/2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger 1000 black lines said...

Let me guess... your husband's blog is Big Guy in the Sky?

7/06/2005 11:13 AM  
Blogger SappyChick said...

Ah, Matt, you know Danny all too well. :)

7/06/2005 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home