Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Things I Wish I Hated

1) Mayonnaise: I must have it on any sandwhich, but it'd better be mayo and not that Miracle Whip shit, which is just nasty. I will eat a sandwich plain if all that's available is Miracle Whip. Better yet, put a jar of Duke's mayo on the table; those of you from at least a tri-state area should know what I'm talking about. I hardly know of anyone born and raised here who doesn't know to use Duke's mayo.

2) Sleeping: I could get so much more stuff done.

3) My iBook: See previous reason.

4) Shopping: My bank account would be much healthier.

5) Chicken fingers and french fries: My waistline would be much healthier.

2 Comments:

Blogger duff said...

i'm a miracle whip girl, myself. then again, i was neither born nor raised here.

7/09/2005 3:13 PM  
Blogger SappyChick said...

well, then, I hope I didn't offend too much with the Miracle Whip comment! :)

7/09/2005 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home