Saturday, July 16, 2005

Well, I Screwed Up

The Internet is such a blessing and a curse at times. The convenience of being able to communicate with people hundreds of miles away is diminished by the fact that miscommunications still occur. Today, I sent an e-mail to someone who I don't know all that well, and I was making light of a situation that I probably shouldn't have. So I unintentionally insulted this person. I'm not going into anything more specific than that, but I just wanted to express my apologies here, in case this person happens to surf by.

People who know me know that I would never deliberately insult someone. It's in my nature to kid around. Hopefully, if this person gives me a second chance, they'll know what I mean.

3 Comments:

Blogger bricotrout said...

ah, the story of my life. sometimes i manage to stick my foot in my mouth even BEFORE its opened. seems impossible but i manage it regularly. i sympathize!
gl

7/17/2005 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've learned over the years that it's really easy to offend people when replying to comments or email. You apologized; now it's up to that person to forgive.

7/20/2005 6:38 PM  
Blogger SappyChick said...

Actually, the person has accepted my apology, and everything's cool! :-)

7/20/2005 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home