Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Top Five LEAST Favorite Songs of All Time

1) "Get Ur Freak On," Missy Elliott - I. Don't. Get. Missy. Elliott. Seriously. Not at all. Never.

2) "Redneck Woman," Gretchen Wilson - You know what? Millions of women buy their lingerie at Wal-Mart. What do you want - a medal?

3) "Chop Suey," System of a Down - Really, I don't like any of their songs, This one just makes my least favorite.

4) "Who Let the Dogs Out?" Baha Men - Do I really need to explain myself on this one?

5) "Perfect," Simple Plan - Of all the whiny faux-punk bands out there today - Good Charlotte, Yellowcard, Story of the Year and such - these guys are the worst. To me, the lead singer's voice sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. I hear it and my shoulders raise up to my earlobes in disgust.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Bronx Tale said...

Who Let The Dogs Out...

haaaaaaa brutal....but weddings love to hear when you're tanked. I dj so that's why.

how about Macarena. Ketchup Song...

Simple Plan - all they do is wine...

9/09/2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

I actually liked Who Let The Dogs Out. Oh say the first 20 or so times... After the 5500th time though...

Not to mention AFTER dating the part time media director who kept taking me to Starkville to televise the University of Mississippi Games right after the song came out (umm, their mascot is bulldogs or something - they played the song nonstop)

9/10/2005 10:54 PM  
Blogger duff said...

the ketchup song? i'd forgotten about that one.....

i wonder if we still have it here at the station- i know we played it.

nope- it seems to have been taken out of our music library. damn.

9/11/2005 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home