Friday, July 22, 2005

Here Comes the Pain Again

Sorry for the Eurythmics reference and sorry for the lack of substance in this week's posts. I've been battling stomach pains all week, and folks, that. Is. Not. Fun. Last night consisted of more hours of tossing and turning, getting up to drink some milk, sitting up just to change position and just plain out crying in frustration that I was so tired but unable to sleep because of the pain.

Luckily, I had a doctor's appointment already scheduled for this afternoon for a physical, so I'll just add this onto the bill. I just wish there was something I could take for the pain, but I don't think anything exists.

Perhaps the pain will take a break tomorrow, and I can get some actual writing done.

1 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

You poor thing, I hope they find out what it is & soon. Have they checked you for gallbladder yet? I'm going camping for a week, but will check back with you when I get home. Hope you're feeling better.

7/23/2005 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home