Saturday, September 24, 2005

Movin' On Up?

Well, I might be saying farewell to Blogger. I know, I know, I've been here for only a few months, but WordPress now offers free blog hosting. It seems pretty promising. I did almost lose my religion with the first post, but I found that I have to use FIrefox instead of Safari for posting. Right now, the service is rather exclusive as you have to have an invite to sign up, but I'm hoping good things will come of it. I like the categories. I didn't have that here. I guess there might have been some way to do that on this site, but it's much easier on WordPress.

Another plus... you can moderate comments so you can choose NOT to post any spam or derrogatory comments.

Check me out here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do leave, let me know your new site. I mean, I'm still on xanga...now that's behind the times. I'll probably still keep my site, but I just want to be able to keep up with others!

Courtney

9/29/2005 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home