Saturday, September 17, 2005

Need a Slogan?

Then you need Sloganizer! I just found this site courtesy of StephBlog, and pardon my '80s, but it's totally cool. Hubby didn't find it all that amusing but I did. Here are some of my favorite suggestions it came up with for "Sappy Chick's Ramblings":

- The gods made Sappy Chick's Ramblings.

- Sappy Chick's Ramblings - spice up your life.

- Sappy Chick's Ramblings. The power on your side.

- Sappy Chick's Ramblings, since 1845.

- One goal, one passion - Sappy Chick's Ramblings.

- Step into the light with Sappy Chick's Ramblings.

- The wonder has a name: Sappy Chick's Ramblings.

- The president buys Sappy Chick's Ramblings.

- Sappy Chick's Ramblingsrific

- Who wouldn't fight for Sappy Chick's Ramblings?

- Sappy Chick's Ramblings empowers you.

- Sappy Chick's Ramblings after a hard day.

- Sappy Chick's Ramblings on the outside, tasty on the inside.

4 Comments:

Blogger duff said...

since 1845?

you've aged well.

9/19/2005 1:51 AM  
Blogger SappyChick said...

Well, red, my husband might not be happy about that! ;-)

9/19/2005 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for a few months now and have to say, I love the way you write. You are extrememly talented!! I am struggling through an online English Comp course and only wish I could write 1/2 as well as you do!! LOL
Good luck with your surgery, let Rob and I know if you need anything.

Take care,
Michele Young

9/19/2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger jane said...

i checked that site out & saved it for later. :)

9/19/2005 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home